Registration: Returning Students
RETURNING Students K-12
[Your student(s) completed the previous school year at Knoxville CSD]
Step 1 – Registration in JMC (Choose the 2020-21 school year)
Step 2 – Pay Fees after July 1, 2020
- Pay all outstanding fees before the first day of school by logging into your JMC parent account. (How-to video for JMC Online payments)
- Optional: Add money in your student’s meal account.
If you believe your child is eligible for free or reduced* meals, please complete Free and Reduced Meal Application form via JMC. For a paper application, please contact: Jason.Swanson@kcsd.k12.ia.us 641-842-6551 ext 8.
FORMS below (complete if applicable for your student). Please note: health and athletics forms have been moved to online registration within JMC.
- Home Language Survey New-To-District Students /One Time Only
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Act Assistance: Student Residency Form
- Migrant Education: English & Spanish
|2020-2021 Registration Fees|
|Elementary (K-5) Textbook/Software Fee||$55 per student***|
Middle School (6-8) Textbook/Software Fee
$65 per student***
High School (9-12) Textbook/Software Fee
$75 per student***
|KHS Choir Robe Cleaning Fee||
$15 per student
|KHS Band Uniform Cleaning Fee||
$35 per student
|Instrument Rental Fee||
$20 per semester
|Student Activity Ticket||$25|
|Adult Activity Ticket||$80|
|10 Punch Activity Pass||$40|
***$5 discount per student if registration is completed and paid before August 3, 2020.
|Child Nutrition Prices|
K-5 Student Lunch
6-12 Student Lunch