Have you been wondering about how to get more involved in your child’s education and meet other parents?!
Come to our Knoxville Elementary PTO Meetings this year and join a committee!
We need teachers and parents to help us move our mission forward to promote positive relationships between parents and teachers of Knoxville’s children! We also fund extra activities not funded by the schools such as field trips!
The Knoxville Elementary Parent Teacher Organization meets on the second Thursday of each month during the school year at 5:30pm at the West Elementary Library. As requested, we are working on securing older students to watch children while their parents attend the meetings. (Though children are always welcome to attend with their parents/guardians!)
Our mission as the Knoxville Elementary PTO is to:
- To promote a positive relationship between the parents/guardians of Knoxville’s children and the faculty/staff of the Knoxville CSD.
- Enhance the educational facilities of the Knoxville elementary schools.
- Offer extra activities not funded by the Knoxville school district budget.
- Offer volunteers to help with class activities, as well as, community projects.
- Raise money for the use of our children and the elementary schools of Knoxville.
- Be a leader in providing a positive role model to the children of Knoxville.
Contact Us: Daphne Pearson, Elementary PTO president: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Social Media: