Logos/Branding► Non-District Groups/Vendors
Knoxville Panther Logo Registration Procedures
Non-District Groups/Vendors: activity groups that exist outside the umbrella of Knoxville Community School-sponsored activities. KCSD may support the existence of these activities, but does not provide direct funding and is not officially offered through the district. Some examples include:
-Knoxville youth basketball
-Knoxville youth soccer
-Knoxville youth football
-Knoxville youth baseball
-Knoxville youth softball
- We value and appreciate these activities/groups and their relationship to KCSD. The public must know and understand these groups are not directly sponsored by the District; therefore, the following statement must be included on any promotional items, print materials, website, etc.:
- This is not a Knoxville Community Schools-sponsored organization or activity.
- Vendors do business with these Non-District Affiliate Groups or are selling KCSD brand items to make profit.
- These groups will have access to a limited catalog of the KCSD logo suite.
- Non-District Groups/Vendors will have access to all logos in the KCSD Style Guide between pages 4 and through page 23.
These groups wishing to use our brand, must complete the following steps:
- Register your Non-District group/Vendor (this must be filled out annually)
- Vendors working with Non-District groups or using the KCSD brand to make a profit must pay a licensing fee of $100 yearly to use the KCSD brand.
- Use and follow the official Knoxville Panther brand guidelines as outlined in the KCSD Style Guide.
- Violation of terms and usage of the style guide will result in a group and/or vendor not being able to use the KCSD brand for one year.
- Use the approved logos, colors, fonts, and styles on all apparel, promotional items, and any and all items using the Knoxville Panther brand. Logos will be provided directly to vendors.
- Groups must use vendors on the current Approved Vendor’s list.
- Submit all designs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Logo Branding Committee will then review and approve/deny designs submitted prior to any project moving forward.
►Approved Non-District Affiliate Groups