Logos/Branding► District Affiliate Groups/Vendors
Knoxville Panther Logo Registration Procedures
District Affiliate Groups/Vendors: are activity groups associated with or sponsored by the Knoxville Community School District. Some examples include:
-7-12 Parent groups
-7-12 Booster clubs
-7-12 Club/activity sponsors and parent representatives
-7-12 Coaches and parent representatives
- Vendors do business with these District Affiliate Groups.
- These entities wishing to use our brand, must complete the following steps:
- Register your District Affiliate Group/Vendor (this must be filled out annually)
- Use and follow the official Knoxville Panther brand guidelines as outlined in the KCSD Style Guide
- Use the approved logos, colors, fonts, and styles on all apparel, promotional items, and any and all items using the Knoxville Panther brand. Logos will be provided directly to vendors.
- Groups must use vendors on the current Approved Vendor’s list.
- Submit all designs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Logo Branding Committee will then review and approve/deny designs submitted prior to any project moving forward.
- District Affiliate Groups/Vendors will have access to all logos in the KCSD Style Guide up through page 42.
►Approved District Affiliate Groups